We were told never to judge a book by its cover; well, I don’t think that is possible with some of the books on this list.
From hideous illustrations to titles filled with innuendos, here are some books that are guaranteed jaw-droppers.
1. I’m sure these are the kinds of “fun games” parents have in mind
2. Absolutely horrifying
3. Yeah, who would?
4. So who is the lesbian? The horse or the rider?
5. Lets get stoned!
6. Mmm, no thanks!
7. This one screams “pedophile”
8. So this is what an awesome dude looks like
9. Well, this cover will haunt me for life
10. Believe or not, this is a romance novel and the hideously Photoshopped hairy guy is our protagonist
11. I’m sure this is the only title that did the book justice
12. This is my favorite. The book’s blurb is hilarious! I’m seriously considering reading it
13. Just creepy
14. Let’s rob a bank!
15. Again, what is it with kid’s books and pot?
16. People, stop confusing children
17. Is this the same guy who got pregnant?
18. Obviously, she’s talking about quilt stripping
19. Although mommy seems to be enjoying herself
20. Everyone’s dream child, a sociopath
21. How morbid!
22. A really really bad title
23. Another really really bad daddy title
24. Last time I checked, “I” is for Ice Cream in kid’s books
25. The perfect meal, children
26. Do lesbians grow beards now?
27. This is just bad
28. On a final note, you will always be a loser
WE SAID THIS: Don’t miss January’s New Book Releases In Egypt.