- EDM giants Skrillex and Diplo‘s project Jack Ü and Justin Bieber already have one of the biggest hits of the year with “Where Are Ü Now”, and now they have one of the most creative videos. The clip features artwork and graffiti drawn by fans and using Bieber as the canvas, and the result makes for an interesting visual that feels strangely personal:
- Demi Lovato‘s new one “Cool for the Summer” may not have much depth, but it is everything a summer anthem should be: upbeat, sexy and catchy as hell:
- Big Sean is still cranking out singles from his new album Dark Sky Paradise – he’s back this week with the brand new video for Chris Brown and Ty Dolla $ign collaboration “Play No Games”, taking us back to 90s sitcoms:
- Avicii is borrowing from country music once more, this teaming up with Zac Brown Band for new single “Broken Arrows” off his upcoming album Stories:
- Meanwhile, Steven Tyler has gone full-on country with new single “Love Is Your Name”, which is not as horrifying as it sounds but also doesn’t really have any long-term appeal either:
- And The Libertines are back with their first new music in over a decade, with new single “Gunga Din”, off just-announced upcoming September release Anthems for Doomed Youth. Most of the album was reportedly written in Thailand, so it’s fitting that the “Gunga Din” video was also filmed there:
WE SAID THIS: Don’t miss last week’s For the Record: Duran Duran Readying New Album.