US State Dept Warns Americans Against Traveling to Egypt

Last month we finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel after the US State department removed Egypt from the travel warning list, adding that cautionary measures should be taken while travelling to Europe due to fear of ISIS suicidal attacks. We genuinely thought there is hope for our country to survive this economic disaster with the return of tourism.
APAImages
According to Reuters, this Friday the US State Department warned all Americans travelling to Egypt after several bombings took place this month. The Western Desert and the Sinai Peninsula outside the beach resort of Sharm El-Sheikh were marked unsafe for Americans and should be avoided. The department said that while Egypt has a heavy security presence at major tourist sites, including Luxor and Aswan, “terrorist attacks can occur anywhere in the country.”

WE SAID THIS: Sigh!

 

Comments
Loading...
Tweet
Share
Share
Pin