It’s amazing how wasteful with food we can be, throwing away stock that we didn’t use or the rest of a coffee pot because it got cold, the list goes on.
We found a fun article by our friends at Buzzfeed about how to save and re-use liquids. Although they listed a whole 23, we’ve cut it down to our favorite seven, below.
1. Make crazy, interesting cocktails.
2. Freeze homemade chicken and vegetable stock for future use.
3. Make chocolate ice cubes and add them to vanilla milk.
4. Make jello shots!
5. Freeze homemade tomato sauce.
6. Make coffee ice cubes for your iced coffee.
7. Freeze your herbs in olive oil so they don’t go to waste.
WE SAID THIS: Check out more fun recipes HERE.