When your boss is making comments about your mid-week partying habits because she watched your Instagram Stories from last night, maybe it’s time to put your phone down.
We all have our social media guilty pleasures, but sometimes it goes too far. Some things *cough* nudes *cough* should just remain private.
1. You can’t help but Insta Stories ev-er-y-thing, from morning to night and all that happens in between, even when you shouldn’t
2. If people want to know where you are and what you’re doing at any given moment, they can just check your Insta Stories
3. Your Insta Stories friends know everyone in your circle like characters in a Turkish soap opera
4. Your Insta Stories friends get to see the “real you”
5. The panic you feel when a Story is posting and your phone is about to die
6. You check the new filters daily and get excited when your favorite one comes back
7. You have to watch your Insta Stories (and your friends’) to remember what you did the night before
8. You watch your own Insta Stories 47,629 times a day
9. When you Insta Stories the use of illegal substances
10. When you Insta Stories your friends’ excessive PDA
11. When you accidentally put a nude on your own story
12. When you’re one of these Insta Stories users
13. When you’re waiting for that one person to watch your Insta Stories and it’s been almost 24 hours