The F1 experience is one people the world over crave and dream about attending. Fast cars, beautiful men and women, crazy nightlife and yacht parties all come as part of the package!
Every year, the F1 makes its stop at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, bringing some of that fast life to the Middle East, giving jetsetters the chance to come and taste the magical world of the UAE in all of its opulence.
Of course, as it is our job to keep you in the know, we have teamed up with some of this year’s hottest venues, hotels, restaurants and parties to make sure we take you through this VIP F1 experience like you have never seen it before!
With the intensity of the F1 events, here’s what we recommend you should be doing:
- People by the Sea
- Friday Nov. 21st – For all those of you who love the sun and hot beats during the day and night, Timo Maas and Danny Howells are there for your listening and viewing pleasure.
- Saturday Nov. 22nd – Mark Fanciulli and Audio Jack drop their sick beats for the second day of beach vibes that extends into tantalizing night escapades.
For reservations and more info click here.
- VIP Room @ The Radisson Blu
- Friday Nov. 21st – None other than one of the world’s hottest rappers FUTURE hits up the club for a night of debauchery, sexy tunes and, in true VIP style, bottles popping and the hottest jetsetters the UAE has seen!
- Saturday Nov. 22nd – French Montana himself, known for dating Khloe Kardashian and being part of P. Diddy’s posse, is one of the world’s hottest upcoming rappers.
- Sunday Nov. 23rd – Speaking of the Kardashians, none other than the woman who just #broketheinternet Kim Kardashian will be hosting the closing celebrations in VIP Style.
For reservations click here.
White Takes over Iris Yas Island
Iris is known as the perfect spot for post-race drinks on Yas Island, gathering all the spectators in one place. On Saturday November 22nd, though, the Lebanese will be taking over, where one of Beirut and Dubai’s hottest spots, White, will be delivering a race week experience like no other!
For reservations call: +971504430933
The Yacht Parties
It wouldn’t be F1 weekend if you weren’t spending it on a yacht sipping your champagne watching the races from the luxury of your own floating paradise. F1’ers know that one of the must dos of the weekend is networking and mixing/mingling amongst fellow enthusiasts!
The man needs no introduction. For part of the after race series, Mr. Pharell Williams himself will be taking the stage on Saturday the 22nd of November, adding on to the fact that the UAE loves to do everything BIG!
Last but not least, the races in fact will be happening! Although most people partake in all that is happening around them, all 60,000 tickets have been sold out, so you know this will be one hell of a weekend.