- A huge song deserves a huge music video, and Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora have all but made their “Black Widow” video into a feature film – there’s a diner scene, martial arts training, motorcycles and sexy suits, a T.I. cameo and an actual black widow:
- Meanwhile, Ariana Grande and Zedd’s “Break Free” got the sci-fi treatment, complete with aliens, laser guns, boob rockets and synchronized dancing on a spaceship, as well as an intro promising “something so fantastically fantastical you’ll soil yourself from intergalactic excitement”:
- You put Chris Brown and Usher in one music video, and you can bet there’s going to be some epic dance moves. Add Rick Ross, and you just know he’s going to show up shirtless:
- French Montana has recruited girlfriend Khloe Kardashian for the video accompanying latest single “Don’t Panic”, and… the song is good but the video is creepy as all hell:
- Robyn and her platform shoes never disappoint, and the third and latest single from her and Röyksopp‘s joint album Do It Again is the best one yet:
- The latest single from Michael Jackson’s posthumous album Xscape is his take on the classic “A Horse With No Name”, instead titled “A Place With No Name”. Get ready to feel nostalgic:
WE SAID THIS: Don’t miss this week’s Eargasm: Summer Loving Jams.