- Waka Flocka Flame and Good Charlotte have just released new single “Game On”, off the soundtrack to Adam Sandler‘s video game film Pixels. The movie, in which pixilated game characters try to destroy Earth, will be released worldwide on July 24th.
- And for Panic! at the Disco‘s new one “Hallelujah”, frontman Brendon Urie enters a video game alternate universe where bridges change direction and people walk on walls to follow his leading lady. The single is the first track off their upcoming album, which Urie recently described as a “mix between Sinatra and Queen”:
- Drake‘s new single “Energy”, off his surprise album If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late, now comes with a new video in which he channels pop culture’s finest, including Oprah, Bieber, Miley and even Obama:
- Meghan Trainor and John Legend have teamed up for “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” which – you guessed it – is a slow and unbearably sappy love song:
- Yogi and Pusha T’s already frantic “Burial”, which was released last year, is back in the charts after an unnecessary Skrillex remix and a video featuring Dennis Rodman and a bunch of destructive masked dancers:
- And U2 has released the new video for Songs of Innocence track “Song for Someone”, which follows the story of a released convict, played by Woody Harrelson, and his reunion with his estranged daughter, played by Harrelson’s real-life daughter Zoe:
- Meanwhile, Korn has remixed Rihanna‘s “Bitch Better Have My Money” adding their signature guitars and some loud drums for good measure around her vocals, the only element still recognizable from the original version:
WE SAID THIS: Don’t miss last week’s For the Record: Fans Animate Justin Bieber for Where Are Ü Now Clip.