- Pharrell is already the poster boy for uplifting and thought-provoking tunes, and his new piano-heavy, foot-tapping single “Freedom” is no different. Check out the new track and stunning visual here:
- Major Lazer and MØ, who have already collaborated on one of this year’s best dance hits “Lean On” have teamed up once again for a new track, a summery reggae cover of Frank Ocean‘s “Lost”:
- Major Lazer have also released the new video for “Powerful” featuring Ellie Goulding and Tarrus Riley, in which both use telekinesis to mess with diner patrons:
- And Janet Jackson‘s sexy, sultry comeback single “No Sleeep” now comes with a sexy, sultry new clip, both featuring J. Cole:
- Metric have debuted new single “Too Bad, So Sad”, off their upcoming album Pagans in Vegas, and it features their usual synths underlaid with guitars and some of the most distinctive woohoos we’ve heard since the mid-90s:
- Members of the Backstreet Boys and ‘NSync are (boy) banding together for an unlikely project – to make a zombie film. According to Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, who will write and star in the film, “It’s a zombie Western futuristic horror movie” also starring AJ McLean, Howie Dorough and ‘NSync’s Joey Fatone.
WE SAID THIS: Don’t miss For the Record: Eminem’s ‘Phenomenal’ Is Exactly That.