We all have a love-hate relationship with the gym. Whether you’re a gym rat or you go a few times after New Year’s never to appear again until months later to try and miraculously get a beach bod, there are certain thoughts that tend to run through our minds every time we push ourselves to get fit.
Here are 28:
1. You can do it!
2. No, you can’t.
3. How many more do I have to do?
4. What should I eat after?
5. What is that woman wearing?
6. This totally counts.
7. Ugh. That guy needs to stop with the sounds…
8. I can’t.
9. F*** this. No seriously, f*** this.
10. Crotch shot! Must… look… away…
11. How many calories am I burning?
12. He really needs to shower.
13. I really need to shower.
14. How many calories did I eat today?
15. It buuuuuuuurns!
16. Did I get bigger?
17. Yea, I did.
18. Whatup, bruh?
19. Ten more minutes. No, more like nine. Nine more minutes.
20. Did I remember to check in at the gym on Facebook?
21. Am I doing this right?
22. Which gym selfie should I put on Instagram?
23. Look at those CrossFit idiots.
24. Whatup, bruh?
25. Two more minutes!
26. F*** this.
27. 6… 5… 432…
WE SAID THIS: Check out 10 Signs You Live at the Gym.