- In case you don’t remember, JoJo was the teenage pop sensation responsible for you singing along to huge radio hits “Leave (Get Out)” and “Too Little Too Late” ten years ago. And believe it or not, she was just 13 when the former dropped. She’s been MIA since due to a dispute with her former record label, but now she’s moving on to her third album, and just this week dropped three new singles – “Save My Soul”, “Say Love”, and our favorite “When Love Hurts”:
- A Steve Aoki song featuring Fall Out Boy sounds great in theory, but in reality their new collaboration “Back to Earth” is too formulaic to leave much of an impression. The song features on Aoki’s album Neon Future I, the sequel to which was released this year.
- I’m not quite sure why, but Ryan Adams has taken it upon himself to cover every single track off Taylor Swift‘s 1989 album. You can see the progress on his Instagram and Twitter accounts, like this snippet of “Bad Blood”.
— Ryan Adams (@TheRyanAdams) August 9, 2015
- Bon Jovi have just released their 13th album Burning Bridges, their first since the departure of guitarist Richie Sambora. The album includes new versions of previously unfinished tracks, as well as some brand new songs such as latest single “We Don’t Run”. The band is also starting their international tour next month, which will include a stop in Abu Dhabi in October.
- And finally, here is the mashup of Drake‘s “Back to Back” and Florence + the Machine “Delilah” you never knew you needed to hear:
WE SAID THIS: Don’t miss For the Record: September Albums – Lana Del Rey, Chris Cornell, Iron Maiden.