Summer 2019 is about to end and we’ve exclusively got for you the list of the hottest songs of the summer! Spotify revealed the most streamed songs in Egypt this summer on their platform. The most-streamed song was Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Señorita, both in the world and in Egypt. The song was released last June and since then garnered more than 565 million streams!
The second most-streamed song on Spotify in Egypt this summer was none other than Billie Eilish’s pop-trap hit, Bad Guy. The top ranking Egyptian song on the list and the only one in the top five is by Egypt’s most popular band, Cairokee, as their Kan Lak Ma’aya was the third most streamed song on the platform in Egypt.
Another Egyptian singer reached the top 10, as Hamaki took the seventh spot with Mel Bedaya. El Hadaba Amr Diab took the 12th spot with Bayen Habeit with Marshmellow. And El Ostoora Mohamed Ramadan took 16th spot with Mafia.
The most streamed songs of the summer in Egypt in the period between the 1st of June and the 20th of August.
- Señorita – Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello
- Bad guy – Billie Eilish
- Kan Lak Ma’aya (Feat. Umm Kulthum) – Cairokee
- Old Town Road Remix – Billy Ray Cyrus, Lil Nas X
- Believer – Imagine Dragons
- Without Me – Halsey
- Mel Bedaya – Hamaki
- I Don’t Care – Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber
- Rockstar – 21 Savage, Post Malone
- Lovely – Billie Eilish, Khalid
- Old Town Road – Lil Nas X
- Bayen Habeit – Amr Diab, Marshmello
- Goodbyes – Post Malone, Young Thug
- Happier – Bastille, Marshmello
- On My Way – Alan Walker, Farruko, Sabrina Carpenter
- Mafia – Mohamed Ramadan
- FRIENDS – Anne-Marie, Marshmello
- Sunflower – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – Post Malone, Swae Lee
- Beautiful People – Ed Sheeran, Khalid
- Let Me Down Slowly – Alec Benjamin