BREAKING: Cairo’s Amici Zamalek Burns Down

Photo courtesy of Ahmed Hesham

This morning at around 4am, sources report that a short-circuit electric fire caused one of Cairo’s most popular bars Amici Zamalek to burn down. Thankfully, no one was hurt. We were sad to wake up to such awful news; we hope the damage is reparable and that we get to see Amici back on its feet in good time.

Neighboring Bar D’O was slightly affected and will be closed today for precaution and electric repairs.

We’ll post more information as we receive it.