British Ambassador to Egypt Announces Egyptian Vaccination Certificates are Now Recognized In The UK
Egyptian vaccination certificates are now recognized in the UK for those who want to travel from Egypt.
Gareth Bayley, the British Ambassador to Egypt, announced that Egypt will be added to the list of countries and territories with approved proof of vaccination at 4 AM on Monday, 11th October.
A traveler from Egypt to the United Kingdom must have recieved his/hers full course of AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson vaccines, at least 14 days prior to travel.
In addition, completeing the ‘Passenger Locator Form’ 48 hours before leaving Egypt.
What if you’re not fully vaccinated?
Before You Travel
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test – to be taken within three days prior to traveling to the UK
- Book and pay for day two and day eight COVID-19 tests – to be taken after arrival in the UK
- Complete a passenger locator form – to be completed in the 48 hours before you arrive in the UK
- Read more about taking a COVID-19 test before you travel to the UK.
When you arrive in the UK
- Quarantine at home or in the place you’re staying at for 10 days.
- Take your pre-booked COVID-19 PCR test on or before day two and on/or after day eight – you must book these tests before you travel.
- If you are in England for less than 10 days, you need to quarantine for the time you are there. You need to book day two and day eight travel tests, and you only need to take the tests if you’re still in the UK on those days.