Oh dear mother, let me count the ways I love you and all the harassment and questions that just wouldn’t be the same…
1. How could I live without you asking me – every day – when I’m going to get married and when you’ll be able to play with your grandchildren?
2. Without you, who would call me in the middle of the day – every day – telling me about how the maid is driving you mad and asking what I would like to eat?
3. Oh mother, how could I live without you – every day – telling me to put on something heavier in the 28 degree winter we live in?
4. Listen mum, if I go out once week, even twice a week, and come home late, it does not mean I have no morals and that I’m loose.
5. Your impeccable aim at throwing that sheb sheb leaves all in awe.
WE SAID THIS: On a more serious note, check out “Mother’s Day: A Big Thank You“.