We fell in love with this simple yet thoughtful DIY Valentine’s Day gift idea.
What you’ll need:
- Extra paper to make a heart stencil (you can use printer paper or even a newspaper)
- Matting for the frame (optional)
- Make a heart-shaped stencil by drawing a heart onto your extra paper and cutting out the heart shape.
- Choose a location on a map that is special to you and your Valentine – maybe where you met, where you took your honeymoon or that one place he or she has always wanted to visit.
- Place the heart stencil onto the map with that special city in the center, trace the shape with a pencil and cut.
- Glue the map heart in the center of your frame or your matting paper if you want to use.
- Feel free to make a matching pair – one for you and one for your Valentine – or even multiple map hearts for all the loved ones in your life.
WE SAID THIS: If you try this DIY for Valentine’s Day, send us a photo @ScoopEmpire!