The worst thing about cleaning the bathroom, kitchen or floors is when stains just won’t go away no matter what you use. Well, when you ask a house wife, the first thing she suggests is “Why don’t you use white vinegar?” we all know it’s gonna work, but we still tend to avoid that option because of the terrible smell it leaves in your home.
So check this out, and thank us later ladies.
Things you’ll need:
- Orange peels
- Cinamon Sticks
- Cinnamon essential oil (Optional)
- Insert orange peels into the jar and top with white vinegar.
- Add a few cinnamon sticks to spice it up.
- Last but not least, let it sit in a cool, dark place for two weeks, then strain into a spray bottle.
- If you would like a stronger spice smell, add a few drops of cinnamon essential oil.
There you have it, not only have you polished your house up, but you’ve also given it that perfect winter smell.
WE SAID THIS: Check out all our DIY articles here.