5 Things Breakups Are ‘Great’ For
Breakups are a b*tch, amiright? They’re also a great excuse to wild out and do a bunch of drastic things under the guise of “freedom” and “coping”. No, really, I’m fine.
1. “Breakups are a great excuse to redecorate“
Rearrange your room, especially your bed and your mirror. Then try not to feel empty when your own sleep sanctuary is completely unrecognizable.
2. “Breakups are a great excuse for a makeover“
Chop aaaallllll your hair off. Then smile politely when people tell you that your new haircut looks “pretty”. Schadenfreude is a dirty thing.
3. “Breakups are a great excuse to finally get fit“
As if the relationship was the reason for your fast food addiction and laziness. Harsh? Yea, so are breakups.
4. . “Breakups are a great excuse to travel“
Finally go on that trip you’ve been talking about for months. Block out those thoughts about how he or she “would have loved this place”.
5. “Breakups are a great excuse to reflect on your personal growth“
Think about all the lessons you’ve learned about how to love instead of all the ways you failed miserably… again. At least you’re getting better at relationships, right? …Right?!
WE SAID THIS: Don’t miss “Your 2014 Guide to Breakups“.