A fresh cup of tea or coffee has the power to turn your whole mood around. Add a spoon or two of CBD oil in it and you will soon heal your anxiety, learn to cope better with stress, reduce inflammation and depression, and calm down your mind.
It is no surprise that CBD has anti-anxiety qualities without creating any kind of high or brain alterations. Thus, it is absolutely safe (and legal) to take CBD-infused products in your coffee or tea.
Since there are so many benefits of taking CBD in your coffee and tea, many cafés and restaurants across American have come up with their own flavors of tea and coffee that go well with CBD-infused products. So, head out and order your favorite tea or coffee with a miraculous drop of CBD in it.
Even though most of us are quite aware of the healing characteristics of CBD, let’s dig a little deeper into the benefits of CBD, when taken with tea and/or coffee.
Let’s talk about CBD first
CBD or Cannabidiol is one of the compounds extracted from the cannabis plant. Before you lose control, it is imperative to lay down the fact that unlike other cannabis compounds, CBD is a non-psychoactive substance. The reason behind this is that CBD only contains 0.3% of tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, which is mainly responsible for creating the ‘high.’
Legally speaking, CBD has been excluded from the list of ‘controlled substance’ by the 2018 Farm Bill, which came out in December last year. As per the Bill, CBD and hemp-driven products were legalized in all 50 states of the US. Even so, it is recommended to learn about the CBD-related laws of your state before consuming the same.
Benefits of CBD-infused tea
Now that we are clear on the legal part of CBD intake, let’s shift our focus on the CBD-infused tea. To begin with, CBD-infused tea has proven to be quite beneficial for countless people across the US. There are studies that have shown that people’s health has dramatically improved after taking CBD in their tea every day for a month or two. Thus, it is time for you to try CBD tea and hopefully, you will also gush about the following CBD benefits.
- Alleviates Nausea: Since 2018, CBD has healed a large number of Americans from nausea. A powerful antidote for nausea, CBD when fused with your morning tea can certainly lower your chances of getting nauseous. Even people who suffer from vomiting due to chemotherapy have seen positive results after using CBD in their daily cup of tea.
- Improved mood: In typical American lifestyle, the minute you wake up, your anxiety kicks in. It is due to the overflowing cortisols—the stress hormones— in your blood. When you start taking CBD in your drink, it slowly gets replaced by happy hormones—serotonin. Because you start seeing good results, your body also starts creating dopamine—the other happy hormone. Basically, it changes your mood and attitude to make you a happier person.
- Lessens or removes anxiety: Anxiety is something that every third person in American suffers from. Even school-goers suffer from this ghost of a problem from time-to-time. CBD has proven to be the most natural and effective way to deal with anxiety. It relaxes the mind to the point that eventually disappears the anxiety and related-problems.
- Better sleep: In today’s world, peaceful sleep has become a luxury. We all know that a good night’s sleep is probably the answer to a healthy body. So, why not try CBD in your tea and see if it works for you. It is working for more than a million people in America right now!
- Relief from chronic pain: Cannabidiol is known as the most inexpensive healer for chronic pains, muscular or joint. It is also an organic way without any possible side effects. People from all over America have reported about the disappearance of their chronic pain after taking CBD in their tea after a month or two.
Benefits of CBD-infused coffee
Now that we are done with the tea part, let’s bring our attention to coffee. Since coffee has caffeine in it, many people have questions about taking CBD with coffee. Do not worry about a single thing. It is absolutely safe to take CBD with your brew at any time of the day. Also, check out the following benefits that knock on your door once you become a regular CBD-infused coffee drinker.
- Alleviates headache: CBD is a remedy for chronic headaches, usually caused due to sinus or migraine. If you suffer from headaches that refuse to leave you alone, well, then go ahead and add a few drops of CBD in your morning coffee.
- Reduces inflammation: CBD is also known for its anti-inflammatory effects, which results in better digestion, reduced joint pains, and lessened sluggishness. This also boosts your energy level and of course, you start feeling good about yourself!
- Reduces anxiety, depression, and insomnia: Say goodbye to mental illnesses, such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, insomnia, even Alzheimer’s disease, two months after starting your dose of CBD-infused coffee. Read about the best cbd products for anxiety.
- Better brain function: Imagine what would happen if every single brain problem, starting from your anxiety, confusion, brain fog, depression, and stress leave you alone for the rest of your life? It is possible if you start taking your CBD-infused coffee on a daily basis until you see the results. Your brain will automatically start functioning better and healthier once these problems disappear.
- Relief from seizures: A daily intake of CBD activates the adenosine receptors which improves the blood circulation in your body. It also regulates cardiovascular functions and consumption of myocardial oxygen, which clearly helps in reduction in seizures, sometimes, completing removing them from the patient’s system.
Other benefits of CBD-infused coffee and tea
- Alleviates tightness in chest
- Alleviates breathing problems
- High in antioxidants
- Lower risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Protection against Parkinson’s disease
- Lowered risk of cancer
- Lowered risk of heart diseases
- Regulation of blood pressure
- Healthy skin and many more.
There is not even an iota of doubt about the fact that CBD in tea and/or coffee is a powerful combination. Coffee and tea are the most popular beverages in the world. Imagine the health benefits these drinks can provide, if taken with 2-3 drops of CBD-infused product. CBD products are available on all CBD stores in America. You can also buy CBD-brewed coffee and tea online, or from a store. Even though the benefits of CBD are unlimited, you must try this extraordinary product yourself and tell your own story!