Popsicle, run by a group of global party nomads that organize gatherings, that just launched last Saturday in Cairo, are coming back again, this week on the 26th of May. In Partnership with Sofitel El Gezira, they're introducing a whole new concept of events; a healthy, chilled & classy approach for lazy Saturday musical gatherings! Yes, it is another morning party, they seem to be catching on. On a side note, they also fight Cairo boredom, check out their website (www.cairoisboring.com).
They're theme is revolving around good friends, cool music, great food and Healthy Cocktails!
What one gets for going on 26th May?
1) Unlimited cocktails ALCOHOLIC (3 types) & Non-alcoholic (3 types)
2) Unlimited delicious food prepared by a executive French chef specially flown in for the event.
3) International DJ Anna Steffens
4) Live musicians
5) One can relax and get a henna tattoo for free
6) A massage from talented masseurs of the salon in Sofitel (For a very very little cost)
Of course while floating on the Nile @ LE Deck, Sofitel, chilling and partying!
All this ONLY for EGP 300 per person.
Sounds like a pretty good deal to us and a very fresh concept, Cairo should be on the look out for these events, they seem to be taking over.
For joining their friend-list please call: 01.01.74.95.548
Event on Facebook --> https://www.facebook.com/events/418805334816360/
Follow them on twitter @cairoisboring
WE SAID THIS: We love us some morning parties!